We have an exciting opportunity for a Host to join our Front of House team. We are looking for someone to be our face Alexander’s – the first point of contact for all our guests. You will meet and greet customer when they first arrive, take their information and help them to get seated and provide a friendly dining experience.
• Offer a warm welcome to our customers as they enter Alexander’s
• Escort guests to their table.
• Responds to guest inquiries and requests, via telephone, email and social media, in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
• Monitor and to be accountable for booking activity via our booking system for present and future bookings
• Answers all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, takes appropriate action
• Assisting with other front of hour duties
• Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
The Host role will require you to have a flexible approach to your availability. Shift patterns will vary, days, evenings, late nights and weekends will be part of the job.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com