We’re looking forward to welcoming guests back to Alexander’s from Thursday 30th July.
For your peace of mind we have prepared a COVID-19 policy and want to make this available to our guests to reassure you of our commitment to providing a safe environment during your time with us.
If you have any feedback at all please email us firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re committed to making your next visit to us absolutely perfect.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Alexander’s and look forward to seeing you soon.
Susannah, Paul and the whole Alexander’s team.
GUEST CHECK IN
- Guests are required to book online or over the phone so that contact tracing is made easier. However, we will reserve some tables for ‘on the day’ bookings and for walk ins
- As part of the ‘track and trace’ programme, and to ensure your safety, we will need to take some contact details from you, which we will hold for 21 days
- All bookings will be allocated a table for both dining and drinks
- A one-way system will be in operation and must be adhered to as much as possible
- Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance and you will be asked to use them on entering. In addition, there will be sanitiser available around the building for your convenience.
- We kindly ask you to observe our internal signage regarding social distancing and please go straight to your table where you should remain for as much of your visit as possible.
STANDARDS OF SERVICE
- Guests will be shown to their table by our host who will greet you on arrival
- Menus for both food and drinks will be available to view through our online ordering app. Alternatively, food menus are available in single use recyclable paper formats and drinks menus are cleanable and sanitised between each guest use
- Please place and pay for your order via our app
- Staff will be on hand to help you in anyway during your visit whilst observing social distancing measures
- Food and drinks will be delivered on serving trays and placed near your table on a stand for you to collect and return back to your table. Alternatively, and if you prefer, our staff will assist at your request
- We prefer to operate a cashless system and encourage contactless payments where possible
- Extra time will be made in between bookings to allow us to fully sanitise the tables and chairs
- Single use napkins & condiments will used, cutlery will be delivered with your orders
- Tables will be cleared by staff once the booking has vacated or, if an interim clean is required, then this will be completed in the same fashion as the food delivery with guests placing items on the serving tray
- Bar areas will remain closed and act as dispense only as a temporary measure during this time
- The use of restrooms will be controlled by the host who will limit the number of people using the facilities at any one time
- Hand washing is imperative and, in addition, sanitising stations will be located around the building
- Once guests have finished we kindly request that you to leave the building using the one-way system which will be clearly marked
- All tables will be distanced in accordance with current guidelines
- Opening hours have been amended for the foreseeable future
- Where Perspex screens are used they will undergo the same disinfection process between bookings
PPE & PROCESSES
- Whilst PPE hasn’t been made mandatory, all our staff will be wearing masks or full-face visors where required
- Gloves will be made available for staff to use in between tasks but will not form part of PPE as hand washing and hand sanitisation will be completed between tasks (at least every 20 Minutes)
- Social distancing will be adhered to as much as possible between staff
- Servers are not to be face to face with the chefs over the pass. they will come to collect orders once they are complete and the chefs have moved away
- Signage will be displayed on hand washing, temperature checks and their parameters, social distancing, one-way systems and how to order & pay
- Where staff are working in closer proximity, buddy bubbles will be created to reduce the cross over between staff
- High traffic areas and touch points will be disinfected every 30 minutes